$70.00 plus GST
Strength and conditioning training at the ITF Centre of Excellence takes advantage of our wide range of commercial gym equipment, including:
- Extensive Weight training area (machines, barbells, dumbells, kettle bells)
- Power Lifting area (deadlift platform, squat racks, bench presses)
- Cardio area (treadmill, cross trainer, spin bikes)
- Boxing Ring & Boxing area (heavy bags, speedball floor ceiling ball)
- Open Mat area for floorwork, agility drills and medicine ball
Upon consultation about your session and program goals, training will be customized to suit your needs.
Strength & Conditioning PT
Personal Training sessions conducted under the expert tuition and guidance of highly regarded fitness professional Master Michael Muleta.
Michael has been former international athlete, coach and internationally renowned instructor, training several world champions.
With an extensive and successful career in sports and martial arts, Michael Muleta has over 25 years experience working in the fitness industry as a fitness trainer, coach, mentor and leading educator.
Additionally, Michael is the CEO and Senior Fitness trainer at Global Fitness Institute, one of Australia’s leading Health and Fitness education providers.
Prior to that, he was a Senior Physical Education teacher for almost 2 decades.
Strength and conditioning based personal training is held at the ITF Centre of Excellence. This venue also doubles as the Global Fitness Institute High Performance Centre.
This enables us to take advantage of an impressive range of commercial gym equipment, including:
- An Extensive Weight training area (hammer strength and pin loaded machines, barbells, dumbells, kettle bells)
- A Power Lifting area (dead-lift platform, squat racks, bench presses)
- A Cardio area (treadmill, cross trainer, spin bikes)
- A Boxing Ring & Boxing area (heavy bags, speed-ball floor ceiling ball)
- An Open Mat area for floor-work, agility drills and medicine ball
Upon your initial consultation, we’ll chat about your session and program goals. Following that, training will then be customized and relevant to suit your needs. We do not take a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
The minimum training session is 1 hour.
We advise the first session to book 2 hours to include initial health consultation, skin-folds, program design and orientation.
We offer Initial and Follow up Fitness Testing and health assessments so that you can track your progress.
Save $$ – train with a friend, simply book for 2 or more people