Meet the Executive
The Executive Committee and Chairperson are a group of elected and appointed person from around the country responsible for guiding the organization.
United ITF Taekwon-Do Australia is the largest organization in Australia representing the International Taekwon-Do Federation. Made up of quality schools and instructors all around Australia, United ITF is always keen to welcome suitable new members.
President: Master Michael Muleta, 8th Degree (Victoria)
Vice President : Master Neil Cliff, 8th Degree (South Australia)
Treasurer: Jordan Steele, 5th Degree (A.C.T.)
Technical Director: Master Michael Muleta, 8th Degree (Victoria)
Tournament Director: Justin Chin, 6th Degree (Victoria)
Senior members include:
- Master Lee Hermansson, 7th Degree (NSW)
- Gordon Bettess, 5th Degree (Victoria)
- Jeremy Chin, 5th Degree (Victoria)
- Darren Williams, 5th Degree (Victoria)
- Phill Zdybel, 5th Degree (Victoria)
- Alex Vouvaris, 5th Degree (Victoria)
- Corey Chin, 5th Degree (Victoria)
- Brendan Gillen, 4th Degree (Victoria)
Glen McKinnon, 4th Degree (A.C.T.)
- Danniel Purcell, 5th Degree (Queensland)
- Kye Todd, 4th Degree (South Australia)
- Ashleigh McNae, 4th Degree (Queensland)
The next term of office expires in 2020, we encourage all instructors to get involved in having a say in how the organization can continue to best service its members.