ITF Nationals Online registrations open
The United ITF Nationals are now open for registration.
We welcome participants of all ages, all ranks and all schools to take part.
International competitors are also welcome, and we have several countries already registered.
We have new events, more age categories and more chances for you to win – the rest is up to you. Register and train hard, then submit your best effort.
Events will include:
- Individual Patterns
- Team Patterns (3 people – mixed gender is ok)
- Special Techniques Multi-Break
- Self Defense (against 2 attackers, any age)
Here’s how its going to work…..
- You need to register and pay
- You will film yourself, or be filmed at your club/class, performing you patterns or routines.
- You will upload these performances to a designated folder online, and our panel of judges will watch them, judge them and score them.
- On the weekend of 3rd October, all videos will be switched from ‘Private’ to ‘Public’ settings so you can watch every one in your category.
- We will announce the results and promote the winning performances on our social media platforms, websites and other means.
- You can view them, share them with family, friends and club mates.
- Placegetters will have medals posted to their instructor (if classes in your area are still running), or directly to the address on your form, if you are in a lockdown area.
So get practicing and we look forward to seeing your registration and video submission.
You may be the first United ITF Cyberspace Champion.
Competitors from recent Global ITF Cyber Championships please note:
You may use the same videos for this event if you wish to, please notify us after registration, if that is your wish.
For those re-shooting videos, we ask that all videos are shot in landscape (horizontal), and file names contain competitor’s name.