Early Bird Registration ends 1st December
Global ITF Open Taekwon-Do Championships
On behalf of the organizing committee please accept this official invitation to the Global ITF Open Taekwon-Do Championships held over Easter 2017 in Melbourne, Australia.
The Global ITF Open Taekwon-Do Championships will be held in Melbourne, Australia over the Easter 2017 weekend.
We invite participants from around the World of all ages and ranks from beginners to World Champions, children to veterans.
The Championships will run over 2 days, with children / teenagers competing on Saturday 15th April and adults / veterans on Sunday 16th April
Events contested will include ITF Sparring, ITF Patterns, Team Sparring & Team Patterns.
Competitors can register here with a single price entry covering all events you wish to enter. An official entry form will be sent using the registration email address for you to submit specific details.
No forms will be accepted without payment, and no entries will be processed without forms.
Spectators can also register their entry tickets online for pre-event savings.
An official banquet will be held on the Sunday evening. An invitation is extended to all competitors, officials and supporters to celebrate with us.
The tournament will be followed by a unique series of ITF seminars for those who wish to stay on for some intensive training, conducted by Master instructors over the following days (see schedule below), held at the ITF Centre of Excellence, close to the championships venue.
Seminar attendees can register for the whole week of seminars, with savings for seminar packages, or on a per seminar basis for those who have a preferred topic or can’t stay the extra days.
We have also included incentives for Early Bird registrations (ends 1st December)
- Saturday 15th April – Global ITF Open Championships (under 18 years)
- Sunday 16th April – Global ITF Open Championships (18 years+)
- Sunday 16th April (evening) – Formal Banquet
- Monday 17th April (morning) – Mass Seminar – all ages and levels
- Monday 17th April (afternoon) – Degree Testing* (subject to eligibility)
Optional Extension Seminar Program
conducted at the ITF Centre of Excellence
- Tuesday 18th April (morning) – Sparring Seminar
- Tuesday 18th April (afternoon) – Self Defense Seminar
- Wednesday 19th April (morning) – Gup Patterns Seminar (all ranks)
- Wednesday 19th April (afternoon) – Patterns 1st to 3rd Degree
- Thursday 20th April (morning) – Patterns 4th to 6th Degree
- Thursday 20th April (afternoon) – Breaking Seminar
- schedule subject to change, based on registrations